Sometimes feel sad over the fact...
That nothing is perfect in the world...
However...do have faith...
As everything is just Beautiful in its own way~

LOVE TO LIVE...LIVE TO LOVE~ ♥

Thursday, May 28, 2009

what happened???

okay now...i dont know why am i so emotional lately...
but things seem to be all upside down for me...
yes im trying my best to solve them out...but still...
seriously doubting my abilities now...
i think this is just too much for me...too much...
i was wrong from the far beginning
when i thought im able to handle all these...
it seems that i over-estimated myself...
im not that good afterall...

to friends...thanks for concerning....
sorry for not replying in the chatbox
as i really dont know what to say...
thanks for the kind messages...
but i think i really need some time.