Sometimes feel sad over the fact...
That nothing is perfect in the world...
However...do have faith...
As everything is just Beautiful in its own way~

LOVE TO LIVE...LIVE TO LOVE~ ♥

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

unforgetable LC0409~

LC0409...what a camp to remember forever~

just came back form my very first inteyo camp as a facilitator...
no words can best describe the feeling...
what i could say is...I AM SO GLAD THAT I JOINED THE CAMP~
this is indeed a very very very special camp...
get to know so many different stories...
get to know so many different people...
what an experience for me~
tears tend to roll down uncontrollably in the camp...
especially those special moments...
which i will never forget for the rest of my life...
owh yea...i broke my toe nail in the camp...was so painful at that very moment...
that i kept moaning during preeya's story session...broke the atmosphere pula~
sorry yea preeya~xD
just got my nail pulled out yesterday...EXCRUCIATING PAIN~
was crying and yelling all the way~xD
now i am wearing slippers to school...experienced terrible time when i climb the staircase to get to my class at the third floor~
though i have to go through all these pains and itchyness and sleepyness...
i have no regret...it's worth it~^.^
looking forward the next camp~hee...
4sss to everyone in LC0409...
love you all~muacx...