Sometimes feel sad over the fact...
That nothing is perfect in the world...
However...do have faith...
As everything is just Beautiful in its own way~

LOVE TO LIVE...LIVE TO LOVE~ ♥

Friday, April 10, 2009

Teddy for my birthday!!! ^.^

Have a fun day with my teamates and friends 2day...
we actually went out to celebrate our achievement in the competition...
planned to go kampai japanese restaurant...
and i think it's amc chinese debators fate...
always to have some accidents before the fun part...
just like what happened for nearly every match...
kampai was closed~~~~~ =.=
so no choice...went to the pizza hut nearby...
haha...su tien brought her cuuute niece along!
really have a great time there^^
then after account tuition...went kbox to join them again...
we actually planned to celebrate birthday for xinjing ...
and to my surprise of surprise...they celebrated for me too!!!
and guess what's the present? A BIG TEDDY BEAR!!! xD
the first time in my life to receive a teddy bear [or a teddy 'dog'? xD]
...and sucha big one!
the moment they handed it to me...i have no idea it was for me....
so i gave it to xinjing instead~~~ >.<
and then xinjing looked at me with two big eyes : "这个是给你的啊!"
xD hahaha! the scene was so funny~
when i hugged the teddy...they all laughed at me...and said :
Omg! The teddy is even bigger than you! I cant see you! >.<
hehe...it was sucha fun day...take a look of my dearie la~^^

hehe...cute ler~^.^
thank you soooo much to everyone of you!!!
promise will hug it every night~
hee...