Sometimes feel sad over the fact...
That nothing is perfect in the world...
However...do have faith...
As everything is just Beautiful in its own way~

LOVE TO LIVE...LIVE TO LOVE~ ♥

Sunday, April 5, 2009

debate~

okay...as mabel requested...
lets have some translation kay?^^

its kinda awkward since i know im in the final...
think most of you know the reason why...
the happiest people would be my parents of course~xD
but its definitely a different case for me...
everyday there would be people warning me in a serious tone...
DONT YOU EVER TELL YOUR BROTHER ANYTHING!!!
and looks like im not the only one who is facing this kind of situation~xD
and what make things worse...its so hard to do preparation at home!
i have to keep opening and closing files as my brother passed by...
and of course...no phone calls dicussing about the topic...
and no discussion with parents about the topic as well...
aiks...what a hard time~x.x

no matter how the final has turned out to be...
i know well...that we have tried our very best...
tears...is not ment for loss...
but for the fact that i can actually do better...
and for what i believe...
tears does not show weaknesses...
but an element to make me stronger~

we lost in the championship...
but at the same time...won priceless friendship...
and of course...unforgetable memories and experience...
what more could i ask for?
APPRECIATE.

this will never be the end for me...
but a new starting point for me...
DEBATE...the passion that will never change in me~^.^







phew...mission accomplished~^^
though feel a bit weird...result of translation? xD
but anyway...enjoy reading the blog yea~
and for additional...here are some photos related...

thank you so much to su tien...grab them from her blog actually xD
sobz...photos of me and gor gor not with me...
upload later kay?
enjoy!!! ^^


AMC chinese debate team...so proud to be one of them~^^
* now i know that coat seems a little bit too big for me xD

the best supporters in the world~^^




having my speech~

after prize giving~




now both gold and silver belong to LAI's~xD



nice flowers from my adopted mum...
lets hope i get the phrase correct...hehex...first time receiving flowers actually~xD