Sometimes feel sad over the fact...
That nothing is perfect in the world...
However...do have faith...
As everything is just Beautiful in its own way~

LOVE TO LIVE...LIVE TO LOVE~ ♥

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i lost my purse!!! T.T

phew...finally~
the 感恩会 for the sin chew student reporter finally ends~
the preparation was tiring...bt it's also worth learning~^^
was kinda mad when the people didnt turn up for the bus trip...
when they say they needed transport...
but what makes me even mad was...there're these people...
didnt even concern to call me up when they decided not to take the bus...
which makes me thought that they'll b late...
and makes me wait and wait at the bus station wiv weikeng...
and then makes me have to take the public bus there...
WHICH MAKES ME LOST MY PURSE!!!
if only he had called me...
if only he had text me...
if only he had asked his friend to tell me...
if only he had answered my call that day...
I WOULDNT HAVE LOST MY PURSE IN THE BUS!!!
luckily i havent bring along my original IC that day...
but losing my scholarship bank card and library card is worse enough...
because of this...i had receive a whole-day-lecture from my mum...
haiz..if only i had been more careful...
if only i had put my purse back into my bag...
sobz sobz~T.T