Sometimes feel sad over the fact...
That nothing is perfect in the world...
However...do have faith...
As everything is just Beautiful in its own way~

LOVE TO LIVE...LIVE TO LOVE~ ♥

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

all my hard works paid off~~~^.^

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GT STRAIGHT A'S!!!!!!!!!
^.^
hahaha...rili hapi abt it...
nw thk of da hard works during da exam period...
feel satisfied~^.^
AmC rili gt a lot of dedicated teachers...THANKS A LOT!!!
hahaha...feel so hapi nw...
nt juz bcoz of my result...my bro's too!!!
hehe...he gt straight As too~^^
hahaha...thx 2 all of u hu had given me supports...
n gud wishes as well...thank you!!!^^
haha...bt dun try 2 look 4 me in da newspaper...
coz i miz da press ppl~ xp
hehe...paise paise...coz late 2 skul 2day...
so when i was ther...da press ppl ald gone...
n my fren ald went jusco 2 celebrate...aiks >.<
bt is okay...coz i'll b celebrating wiv da inteyo gang 2mr~^^
2geter wiv da countdwn...hehex~
CONGRATZ 2 ALL OF U THER HU HAV OSO REACH UR GOAL!!!
n 2 those hu haven...cheer up!!!
tis's nt da end 4 u...bt a new chapter!!!
u ald done ur best...so y nt try 2 take it fr ther???
^.^
HAPPY COUNTDWN N HAPPY NEW YEAR EVRYONE!!!