Sometimes feel sad over the fact...
That nothing is perfect in the world...
However...do have faith...
As everything is just Beautiful in its own way~

LOVE TO LIVE...LIVE TO LOVE~ ♥

Sunday, May 3, 2009

my sweet sixteen~

HAPPY HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TO ME!!! ^.^
hee...turn sixteen today...
and so 3rd may 2009 falls on the day before my mid-year exam~ xD
inteyo gang celebrated birthday for me on the post motem...
guess what they gave me as present?? a watch! [ which is very expensive to me~xp ]
after that they kept asking me about the time...haha!
today went yumcha with them again...purposely wore a necklace with an 'S'...
as S stand for SiSi's Sweet Sixteen...^o^ [ i know it's quite lame~ >.< ]
lots of friends text me today...some of them even started to text me midnight xD
a big THANK YOU to all of you!!! ^.^
hmm...let's hope all your wishes come true...
as many of you wish for a good result for my mid-year exam~ hehex.
really looking forward my sweet sixteen...
hope it's a great year to be...
and i'm sure it is. ^^