Sometimes feel sad over the fact...
That nothing is perfect in the world...
However...do have faith...
As everything is just Beautiful in its own way~

LOVE TO LIVE...LIVE TO LOVE~ ♥

Monday, August 3, 2009

MY LOVELY HAIR GONE....T.T

sobz sobz....
why this have to happen to me???
just wanna get a trim...and now this. T.T
my lovely hair...has turned so short!!!
arghhhhhhhhh......
everyone is trying make me feel better by saying i look cute in this...
but i know im not! T.T
when my hair gonna grow back to the normal length...?
make a say to myself...after this no more cutting short...
wanna keep my hair to shoulder length...
to prevent the history from repeating.... x.x
farewell is in three weeks time...
do you think my hair can reach the normal length by that time?
haiz....quite hopeless actually...
.
at least the hair doesn't change who i am.